For the first time the Audio Branding Academy will present the International Sound Awards this year to honour the world’s best and most innovative sound concepts and sound solutions from the areas Corporate Communciations, Research & Development, Product, Life & Society, Aural Architecture and Sound Art.
Cases have to be submitted by May 24. International sound experts from industry, research and culture form the awards jury and will evaluate the submitted cases. The awards show will take place September 21 at the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg.
This is the expert jury in 2017:
- Andreas Schönrock, HearDis!
- Bernhard Bahners, managing director, radio.de
- Carl-Frank Westermann, managing director, WESOUND
- Daniel Hug, lecturer for Sound Studies and Sonic Interaction, ZhdK – Zurich University of the Arts
- Dr. Emma Rodero, professor at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelone
- Herwig Kusatz, managing director, Sound Strategy
- Laurent Cochini, managing director, Sixième Son
- Martyn Ware, formed The Human League and Heaven 17, founder Illustrious Company
- Rainer Hirt, managing director, audity
- Dr. Reinhard Kopiez, professor at University of Music, Drama and Media, Hanover
- Roscoe Williamson, head of branding, MassiveMusic
- Steffen Holly, head of the business unit media management & delivery at the Fraunhofer Institut
- Thomas Görne, HAW Hamburg, faculty for design, media and information
Further information on the jury