We live in a weird situation at the moment. Due to the corona crisis, nobody knows what life will be like in the next months. For the time being, we expect the ISA2020 Award Show on 17 September to take place as planned. However, we can’t be sure. Therefore, we want to inform you about measures we will take in case of a possible cancellation of the event.
If the Reeperbahn Festival 2020 has to be cancelled, also the Award Show of the ISA2020 on 17 September can’t take place. However, as most of the services we offer are online, we decided that we can still award the winners of the ISA2020, even without the event.
Among the offered services for winners and GRAND PRIX winners, only a few services won’t be possible:
- Presentation of the Winner ISAbell trophy at the award ceremony: we will send you the ISAbell via mail to your house.
- Entry in the Winner online gallery
- Winner badge for own communication
- Video interview: not possible.
- Presentation of the Winner certificate at the award ceremony: we will send you the certificate together with the bell via mail to your house.
- Professional winner photo at the award venue: not possible. However, we can publish another picture you send us.
- Mentioning in communication channels like press releases, newsletters, facebook, twitter, etc.
Therefore, in the case of cancellation, we are willing to reduce the fees:
Winner Award per category: 500 Euros (regular)
If the Award Show can’t take place, we reduce the fee. Winners will only have to pay 300 Euros per category.
GRAND PRIX Award per category: 700 Euros (regular)
If the Award Show can’t take place, we reduce the fee. GRAND PRIX winners will only have to pay 500 Euros per category.
Optimistic as we are, we hope that all is good by September. If the Reeperbahn Festival 2020 can take place in September, also the ISA2020 Award Show can take place as planned.
We wish you good health and look forward to your submissions by 30 April.
All the best
Your ISA team.