Welcome the new accreditation committee of the Audio Branding Society for 2017:
- Juan Corrales (Flyabit, Spain)
- Julian Treasure (The Sound Agency, UK)
- Wilbert Hirsch (audio consulting group, Germany)
Only audio branding agencies can be accredited for society membership. The admission criteria for the peer-reviewed accreditation of Society members are strict and rigorous and therefore authenticate members’ expertise.
The Audio Branding Society fulfills its function as an excellent branch overview and provides companies with the opportunity to search for suitable audio branding agencies by different selection criteria.
Benefits for Members
- After successful accreditation, society members are allowed to use the society badge in their communication activities.
- Accreditation authenticates members’ expertise and is a competitive edge over non-members.
- Agency profiles of society members are published in the publicly accessible member database and in the Audio Branding Yearbook.
- Membership qualifies agencies for participation in the annual Audio Branding Summits where industry internal topics are discussed.