Audio Branding Award 2011
By popular demand, we were pleased to announce the first ever Audio Branding Award, to be presented to the single most outstanding case study showcased at the 2011 Audio Branding Congress.
Six case studies in the field of audio branding were nominated by a diverse jury of experts from media, art, advertising, marketing and music. The top six cases were to announced in September 2011 and were presented at the 2011 Congress by a representative from the agency or company. The winner was chosen by popular vote of the Congress participants.
Requirements for Contributions
- Case studies must be a project from the field of audio branding, completed after January 1, 2007.
- The project should be innovative and set new standards.
- The presenting individual, brand, or agency has been primarily responsible for conception and realization.
- The ideal case study includes a project presented by both representation of brand and agency.
- The presentation must include description of project’s approach, tasks, and results.
- All submissions and presentations are to be presented in English.
- The case study was not submitted previously to the Call for Cases in 2010.
- Multiple case studies may be entered, but only one case per entrant can be selected for presentation.
Jury Evaluation Criteria
Concept and Approach
- Innovative approach
- Detailed and comprehensive concept
- Market research
Criteria for Audio Branding Element
- Brand/Product relation
- Flexibility (creative and technical)
- Aesthetic quality
- Manuals/brand sound guidelines
- Production quality
- Touch points
- Measurable outcome
- Market research data
- Brand image/awareness